- Polaroid Camera powered by Android:
- Bande Dessinée: “Blast” by Manu Larcenet:
- Lego Cover Art by Aaron Savage
- Carl Kleiner for IKEA
- Cartoonish bags by http://jumpfrompaper.com/
- http://podhouse.ch/ (seen at Flims’ camping ground)
- 10 Things I Learned In Web School by Luke Wroblewski
e.g. What defines a user interface?
- Information architecture defines the structure of information (which can exist in many forms).
- Interaction design enables people to manipulate and contribute to/create that information.
- Visual design communicates these possibilities to people and creates affinity to them (desirability).
- A user interface is the summation of these considerations.
- Some might argue that the term “information” is a bit limiting in this set of definitions and I kind of agree. So anyone who needs a broader purvey for what they work with could simply substitute “information” with “stuff”.
- Emeli Sandé – Daddy (feat. Naughty Boy)
- Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson – Relator
- Blakroc – Ain’t Nothing Like You (Hoochie Coo)
- Destroyer – Savage Night At The Opera
- RJD2 – Bus Stop Bitties
- Das Racist – Michael Jackson
- Passion Pit – Sleepyhead
- Grinderman – Bellringer Blues
- The King of Kong – a Fistful of quarter is a must watch documentary! (IMDB)
- Yves Béhar sharing his 7 Design Principles
- Grinderman’s “Bellringer Blues” (Nick Zinner Remix)