- I’m still not sure, if that one is an urban legend, but it’s pretty astonishing: Why UPS Is So Efficient: “Our Trucks Never Turn Left”
- This Image on Kottke.org made me laugh
- David Ogilvy’s timeless advice about Writing (found on brainpickings)
- 9. Before you send your letter or your memo, make sure it is crystal clear what you want the recipient to do.
- 10. If you want ACTION, don’t write. Go and tell the guy what you want.
- The evolution of radio from the very first frequencies observed by Tesla to the social radio phenomenon Turntable.FM on Sonos’ Blog
- According to Forbes, The New York Knicks’ pointguard Lin is the World fastest growing athlete Brand. 10 Lessons he can teach us before we go to work
- As part of the “What They Know” investigative series into data privacy, the Wall Street Journal analyzed the data collected and shared by 101 popular apps on iPhone and Android.
- And this “review” of the Grammy Awards (the New Yorker) made my day week.
listen and subscribe to the playlist on spotify
- Miike Snow – Animal – Mark Ronson Remix
- Cults – Go Outside
- Big Black Delta – IFUCKINGLOVEYOU
- Porcupine Tree – Drawing the Line
- Ben L’Oncle Soul – Crazy – Live Paris
- Van Halen – Stay Frosty
- Gary Clark Jr. – Bright Lights
- Goldfrapp – Happiness (Single Version)
- Of Monsters And Men – Little Talks
- M83 – Midnight City
- Band Of Skulls – Death By Diamonds And Pearls
- araabMUZIK – 1,2,3 Grind
Great Services / Websites:
Fantastic collection of ressources, collection of advices and helpfull tools to create a great mobile experience
- How to stay creative – found on the blog of the most inspiring guys I worked had fun with http://www.blog.holstee.com/29-ways-to-stay-creative
- “One day I got an email, an sms, a phone call, a Facebook message and two tweets all within about 5 seconds of one another. This video is a re-manifestation of my brain’s interpretation of that event. #trustory”