ESSS – in order to produce a monthly mixtape, some friends and I decided to post one track a day… you’ll wanna dance!!!
- Presentation by Smashing Magazine’s Vitaly Friedman:
The Invisible Side of Design:
- Mobile Design Pattern Gallery by Theresa Neil
- “A Fun Approach To Creating More Successful Websites” in Smashing Magazine
“A Web experience that is simply “usable” is no more memorable than a meal that is merely edible. Just like a master chef strives to create a menu that is truly exceptional, so should we, as Web professionals — endeavor to design and develop experiences and interfaces that are unforgettable. Hopefully this article has shown that one of the ways this can be achieved is by adding a bit of fun to the projects we are designing.”
- Print is Dead! Long Live Print? by Jordan Kurzweil for Techcrunch
- The only three true job interview questions are:
1. Can you do the job?
2. Will you love the job?
3. Can we tolerate working with you?
listen and subscribe to the playlist (90 Tracks whooohhooo) on spotify
- My Morning Jacket – Circuital
- Lucy Rose – Red Face
- Raphael Saadiq – Keep Marchin’
- Katie Herzig – Make A Noise
- M83/Eric Prydz – Midnight City [Eric Prydz Private Remix]
- The Format – The First Single
- Fun. – We Are Young – feat. Janelle Monáe
- Lindstrøm – De Javu
- Dry the River – The Chambers & The Valves
- Brigitte – Ma Benz
Great Services / Websites:
- The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, which just won the oscar for best short film, as a delightful iPad ebook/app/game/ (not just for kids 🙂 )
- IFTTT is a very helpful service, some of these recipes will help you mastering its automations
- This site is dedicated to the thought that something as simple as fun is the easiest way to change people’s behaviour for the better. Be it for yourself, for the environment, or for something entirely different, the only thing that matters is that it’s change for the better. http://www.thefuntheory.com/
Great Articles I should have read but had no time to:
- Wireframing for responsive design
- Future-Ready Content
- How Red Hat killed its core product—and became a billion-dollar business
- Which One: Responsive Design, Device Experiences, or RESS?
- This is how Apple’s top secret product development process works