- Brain pickings‘ Maria Popova presents “100 ideas that changed graphic design”
- “Chroniques de Jérusalem” by Guy Delisle is awarded best Bande Dessinée at this year’s Festival d’Angoulème.
- Christoph Niemann’s NYT Blog “Abstract Sunday” is one of my favorite, so this book is a must have.
- Velocity: The Seven New Laws for a World Gone Digital by Ajaz Ahmed and Stefan Olander
- “Information overload is not the problem; you want all the information. It’s filter failure.” Dion Hinchcliffe answering FastCo’s questions on social workplaces
- You should breathe while checking your emails: e-Mail Apnae
- “The total number of game downloads reached 648 million by the end of year 2011” Rovio’s (Angry Bird) 2011 financial results.
- Amanda Rogers – Get Your Heart
- The Cribs – Come On, Be A No-One
- Best Coast – The Only Place
- Royal Headache – Never Again
- Beach House – Myth
- Freddie Cruger – Running from Love
Beastie Boys List by vision magazine: Beastie Boys – RIP Adam Yauch • 1964-2012
- The People’s Car Project: Chinese citizens access a Chinese-language VW website to upload ideas for transportation concepts they’d like to see, and by the 11-month mark, 33 million people had visited the site. <a href="http://www.core77.com/blog/transportation/volkswagens_crowdsourced_chinese_hovercraft_concept_22437.asp?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+core77%2Fblog+%28Core77.com%27s+design+blog%29): http://vimeo.com/weareflink/morphing“>Here’s the fun pitch video (via Core77)