- Music Discovery Still Dominated by Radio, Says Nielsen Music 360 Report
64% of teens listen to music through YouTube
56% of teens listen to music on the radio
53% of teens listen to music through iTunes
50% of teens listen to music on CD
- France in the Year 2000 (XXI century) – a series of futuristic
pictures by Jean-Marc Côté and other artists issued in France in 1899, 1900, 1901 and 1910
- You know, you watch a movie and think: “oooh, that guy” –> the 25 best “That Guy” actors.
- 2 iPad Magazines: Snap, consisting of original content and images created by Hipstamatic users, and Katachi Magazine, in my eyes the most innovative digital Magazin
Great Websites / Services:
- I think there is a lot of room for innovation in the online publishing business… I found these different concepts very promising:
- A great collection of posts about responsive webdesign http://responsive.rga.com/
- ThinkWithGoogle: A collection of infografics, whitepapers, studies, videos, facts and figures by google – I especially liked the insights about agile creativity and the one about the new multiscreen world
- The no excuse List: The best place on the web to learn anything, free.
- Explain an Idea – Skillshare class… check out the great syllabus
- I added over 50 tracks to my spotify playlist since my last blogpost… you should follow it 😉 enjoy some highlights: